- Check all your account balances, pay bills and make transfers right from the Home Page
- View real-time account balances, check images and history
- 24-hour access to checking, loans and CDs
- Export history to financial software or spreadsheets
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Pay bills online
- Safe and secure
Bill Pay from 1st United Bank
The fast and easy way to pay bills
eStatements are just like your paper statements, but presented online.
- See everything you would on your paper statement.
- View your statements online anytime, anywhere.
- Print and save statements whenever you need to
Enrollment is Easy. To get started, you need to have:
- A 1st United Bank Checking or Savings account
- Online account access to your accounts using eBank or eBusiness.
- A valid email address
Then log into your 1st United online banking, click on the eStatements link and select Account Services. Select the account you wish to enroll in eStatements.
^ back to top
- Manage your money anytime, anywhere
- Instant Balance: When enabled, users can securely preview balances without logging in.
- Touch ID: Log in using your fingerprint instead of a password with Apple's Touch ID.
- Account Balances: View your account balances in real-time.
- Recent Transactions: View both recent and pending transactions.
- Transfer Funds: Easily move money between your accounts.
- Pay Bills: Schedule payments to companies and people.
- Deposit Checks: Deposit paper checks using your phone's built-in camera.