Save gas, steps and time.
Take control of virtually all of your banking transactions. eBanking lets you manage your accounts and money at any time or day 24/7, from any location. It's easy and secure too.
Set up your eBanking account today and start taking advantage of the benefits of online banking.
- From the Homepage online banking link, click on the "eBank" or "eBusiness " tab depending on whether you're conducting personal or business transactions.
- Click on "enroll" then on "First Time Login."
- Complete the online form and click "Submit."
Once you log into eBank, your various account balances will appear on the screen.
- Select an account number from your account list and see detailed balance information.
- Click on the "Transactions" menu and select a specific timeframe from the drop-down box.
- Select the "Transactions" menu.
- Choose the "Transactions" drop-down box.
- Complete the appropriate field by Cycle, Transaction Type, Check Number, Amount, or Date.
- Click on "Display" to view the report, or "Export" to download it to your computer.
See check images
From the "Transactions" page, click on the number of the desired check to see its image, or enter specific check information within "Image Search."
Now you can manage your money like the pros - without being one. eBank makes transferring funds between your various accounts quick and easy. Here's how:
- Select "Express Transfer" from the main menu.
- Choose the account you want to transfer money from, then the amount, and the account you're transferring it to.
- Click on "Next" and you've completed the transfer. The program automatically shows you a confirmation page allowing you to view your transaction.
Scheduling automated transfers
eBank also enables you to schedule automatic transfers, allowing you to take regular periodic transfers off your calendar.
- Select "Accounts" from the main menu.
- Choose the account you want to transfer money from.
- Click on "New Scheduled Transfer," the account you're transferring funds to, the payment frequency, amount, and initial transfer date.
- Click "Submit" and you're done.
- To review or modify your scheduled transfers, select "Transfer List" from the drop-down menu.
It's easy to make your payments online. Simply follow the listed steps, view our Online Help Center or call us at 1.800.282.7170 and we'll talk you through the process.
- Login to your online banking account.
- Click on the "ePay" tab at the top of the screen and enroll in "Bill Pay", if you haven't already done so.
- Go to the bottom of the account page and click to complete your bill payment enrollment.
- Click and review "Terms and Conditions."
- Click on "Accept" or "Submit" to start using ePay.
- Sign into your online account.
- Go to the online banking account page. At the bottom of the screen click on the "Masked Account Number" link under "List of Bill Pay Accounts."
- Add payees (those you wish to pay) and pay your bills.
- Go to the "Payments" menu and select the type of payment you wish to make.
- Select the payee who'll receive payment.
- Enter the payment amount and transaction date, then click "Next."
- Review the payment info for accuracy, then click "Submit."
- Go to ePay and click on "Add a Payee."
- Select the type of payee to be added, e.g., person, bill, charity, gift, etc.
- Add payee information and click on "Next."
- See everything you would on your paper statement.
- View your statements online anytime, anywhere.
- Print and save statements whenever you need to.
How it works
What you need to enroll
- A 1st United Bank Checking or Savings account
- Online account access to your accounts using eBank or eBusiness.
- A valid email address