- Check all your account balances, pay bills and make transfers right from the Home Page
- View real-time account balances, check images and history
- 24-hour access to checking, loans and CDs
- Export history to financial software or spreadsheets
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Pay bills online
- Safe and secure
Bill Pay from 1st United Bank
The fast and easy way to pay bills
eStatements are just like your paper statements, but presented online.
- See everything you would on your paper statement.
- View your statements online anytime, anywhere.
- Print and save statements whenever you need to
Enrollment is Easy. To get started, you need to have:
- A 1st United Bank Checking or Savings account
- Online account access to your accounts using eBank or eBusiness.
- A valid email address
Then log into your 1st United online banking, click on the eStatements link and select Account Services. Select the account you wish to enroll in eStatements.
^ back to top
- Manage your money anytime, anywhere
- Instant Balance: When enabled, users can securely preview balances without logging in.
- Touch ID: Log in using your fingerprint instead of a password with Apple's Touch ID.
- Account Balances: View your account balances in real-time.
- Recent Transactions: View both recent and pending transactions.
- Transfer Funds: Easily move money between your accounts.
- Pay Bills: Schedule payments to companies and people.
- Deposit Checks: Deposit paper checks using your phone's built-in camera.
- Eligibility: To use the service you must be a 1st United Bank Retail Online banking customer with direct ownership in a checking account, have been a customer of 1st United Bank for at least 90 days, and no have no returned deposited items in the past 6 months. Call a banker to enroll.
- Limits: There is a $2,000 maximum in deposits per day, and a $2,000 maximum per individual check limit.
- Endorsement: Checks must be endorsed with the payee’s signature AND by writing “For Mobile Deposit Only” below the endorsement.
- Availability: Deposits made before 3:30 p.m. CST on a business day that we are open will be considered to have been deposited on that day. (Saturday, Sundays, and Federal holidays are not considered to be business days).
- Items Eligible to Deposit: We cannot accept foreign checks, substitute checks, returned checks, post-dated checks, checks dated more than 6 months old, credit card cash advances, official checks or insurance drafts. We reserve the right to reject any check or item transmitted through the service at our discretion.
- Deposited Checks: You can view the status of your deposit by selecting “View Deposit History” and selecting the deposit. Once the status is “Accepted”, mark the front of the original check VOID, and retain the check for 14 days, then destroy or shred.
- Have More Questions: Call 507-334-2201 or 1-800-282-7170 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.