Save gas, steps and time.
Take control of virtually all of your banking transactions. eBanking lets you manage your accounts and money at any time or day 24/7, from any location. It's easy and secure too.
Create your online banking account
Set up your eBanking account today and start taking advantage of the benefits of online banking.
1. From the Homepage online banking link, click on the "Personal Banking" or "Business Banking" tab depending on whether you're conducting personal or business transactions.
2. Click on "Register for eBanking." then on "First Time Login."
3. Complete the online form and click "Submit."
Once you log into eBank, your various account balances will appear on the screen.
Review account history
1. Select an account number from your account list and see detailed balance information.
2. Click on the "Transactions" menu and select a specific timeframe from the drop-down box.
View specific transactions
1. Select the "Transactions" menu.
2. Choose the "Transactions" drop-down box.
3. Complete the appropriate field by Cycle, Transaction Type, Check Number, Amount, or Date.
4. Click on "Display" to view the report, or "Export" to download it to your computer.
See check images.
From the "Transactions" page, click on the number of the desired check to see its image, or enter specific check information within "Image Search."
Now you can manage your money like the pros - without being one. eBank makes transferring funds between your various accounts quick and easy. Here's how:
1. Select "Express Transfer" from the main menu.
2. Choose the account you want to transfer money from, then the amount, and the account you're transferring it to.
3. Click on "Next" and you've completed the transfer. The program automatically shows you a confirmation page allowing you to view your transaction.
Scheduling automated transfers
eBank also enables you to schedule automatic transfers, allowing you to take regular periodic transfers off your calendar.
1. Select "Accounts" from the main menu.
2. Choose the account you want to transfer money from.
3. Click on "New Scheduled Transfer," the account you're transferring funds to, the payment frequency, amount, and initial transfer date.
5. Click "Submit" and you're done.
6. To review or modify your scheduled transfers, select "Transfer List" from the drop-down menu.
Pay bills, people, charities - and more - on ePay
It's easy to make your payments online. Simply follow the listed steps, or call us at 1.800.282.7170 and we'll talk you through the process.
Set up your ePay account
1. Login to your online banking account.
2. Click on the "ePay" tab at the top of the screen and enroll in "Bill Pay", if you haven't already done so.
3. Go to the bottom of the account page and click to complete your bill payment enrollment.
4. Click and review "Terms and Conditions."
5. Click on "Accept" or "Submit" to start using ePay.
Make payments with ePay
1. Sign into your online account.
2. Go to the online banking account page. At the bottom of the screen click on the "Masked Account Number" link under "List of Bill Pay Accounts."
3. Add payees (those you wish to pay) and pay your bills.
4. Go to the "Payments" menu and select the type of payment you wish to make.
5. Select the payee who'll receive payment.
6. enter the payment amount and transaction date, then click "Next."
7. Review the payment info for accuracy, then click "Submit."
1. Go to ePay and click on "Add a Payee."
2. Select the type of payee to be added, e.g., person, bill, charity, gift, etc.
3. Add payee information and click on "Next."
eStatements are just like your paper statements, but presented online.
• See everything you would on your paper statement.
• View your statements online anytime, anywhere.
• Print and save statements whenever you need to.
In addition to the added convenience of receiving your statements online, you will also benefit from the added protection against identity theft. A printed statement, waiting in your mailbox is an invitation to identity thieves. By signing-up for online statement delivery, you eliminate the opportunity to steal your information from your mailbox. Instead, you are notified by email every time a new statement is available to view online.
How it works
You are notified by email when a new statement is available. To retrieve your statement, simply log in to our secure eBank or eBusiness site. Click on an account, then click on the Document button, and choose the statement date that you would like to view. It's that easy and FREE!
What you need to enroll
Enrollment is Easy. To get started, you need to have:
1. A 1st United Bank Checking or Savings account
2. Online account access to your accounts using eBank or eBusiness.
3. A valid email address